THE NEW GENERATION OF LUXURY
No two cities are alike; why should our hotels be?
From New York City to Sanya, China, each EDITION property is designed to give guests a curated taste of the locale, reflecting the best of cultural and social milieu. The result is a refreshing collection of individualized hotels (the anti-hotel chain), representing a new generation of luxury.
A place to lay your head and get everything you need (and want). At EDITION, we believe true luxury is being heard before you even speak.
EDITION HOTELS ARE STUNNING MICROCOSMS OF THE WORLD’S TOP CITIES FEATURING THE BEST IN SERVICE, FOOD, BEVERAGE AND ENTERTAINMENT.
Located in gateway cities throughout the world, these are hotels where you’ll find guests rubbing elbows with locals because there’s no better place to be in the moment. Hotels that feel different because they make you feel something. Hotels that don’t act like hotels.
Our desire is to infuse emotion into a check-in/checkout world by bringing each location to life in an intimate, seductive environment.
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
Life in Miami has never been more magical. Introducing EDITION Residences,
Miami Edgewater — the first private EDITION residence in the world.
As a unique expression of home, the concept is a distinctive living experience that transcends traditional hotel residences. Its vision is to offer discerning lovers of the Miami lifestyle an intriguing mix of cultural richness, elegant tranquility and the unmatched creativity, allure and expertise of EDITION Hotels.
A signature design by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and refined interiors by Studio Munge come together to deliver an exquisite collection of homes in the center of the Magic City. The inspired residences are seamlessly infused with considered amenities for an exceptional lifestyle that adapt as elegantly to quiet reflection and wellness as they do to poolside hosting and luxurious dining. Beyond the amenities of home, residents will enjoy more than 800 feet of scenic waterfront leading to Margaret Pace Park, one of Miami’s highestrated recreational areas.
As Miami’s best kept secret, the Edgewater neighborhood exudes the intimacy of a private residential enclave mere minutes from Miami’s most exciting cultural destinations including six out of eleven of Miami’s newly named Michelin Guide restaurants, Miami Design District, Wynwood, and Downtown. EDITION Residences, Miami Edgewater reimagines the concept of home with the best of all Miami has to offer
- One-, Two-, Three-, and Four-Bedroom Residences from 1,952 to 3,815 square feet
- Semi-private elevators lead to Private Residential Foyer
- Ceiling heights range from 10- to 14-feet
- Up to 12-foot deep terraces with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass terrace doors
- Designer kitchens with stone countertops and custom finish options
- Sub-Zero and Wolf stainless panel ready appliances
- 5-burner gas cooktop
- Designer dishwasher
- Designer cabinetry
- Undercounter wine cooler
- Luxury bathrooms featuring double vanity, stone countertops, spacious shower and free-standing tub
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Dedicated laundry rooms featuring full-size, side-by-side washer and dryer
- Pre-wiring for custom window treatments
- Finished residences include flooring
- Dedicated parking with additional valet option
BUILDING AMENITIES & SERVICES
The amenities and services of EDITION Residences, Miami Edgewater reinvent the modern home with considered spaces for every aspect of dynamic, elegant living. Residence owners will also enjoy exclusive privileges and access to all Marriott International Hotels and resorts around the globe, including EDITION, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, W Hotels, The Luxury Collection, and JW Marriott properties.
- Located at 2121 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33137 in the Edgewater Neighborhood
- Steps from Margaret Pace Park, one of Miami’s most coveted waterfront parks
- 5-10 minutes from Wynwood, Midtown Miami, Miami Design District, and Museum Park
- 10-15 minutes from Downtown Miami, Port of Miami, and the Brightline’s MiamiCentral Station
- 15-20 minutes from the Miami Beaches, Brickell, Key Biscayne and Miami International Airport
BUILDING & DESIGN
- 55-Story Glass Tower Rising 649 feet along Biscayne Bay
- Signature Design by Bernardo Fort-Brescia, Principal of Miami-based architecture firm, Arquitectonica
- Interior Design by Studio Munge, led by Alessandro Munge
- Managed and operated by EDITION Hotels
- 185 Luxurious, Full-Service One- to FourBedroom Residences ranging from 1,900 to over 3,800 square feet
- All residences feature panoramic bay and ocean views
- Three exclusive tri-level Penthouses, each with private rooftop pools and gardens
- Expansive indoor and outdoor amenity program
- Direct access to the Miami Baywalk with over 800 linear feet of water frontage connecting to Margaret Pace Park
GROUND LEVEL AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Floor-to-ceiling glass and 25-foot ceilings welcome ample natural light and views of Biscayne Bay
- Covered Porte-Cochère leading to a grand three-story Lobby with Valet, Security, and Reception Desk
- Full-service Poolside Lounge and Bar connects seamlessly to the cabana lined bayfront
- Private Dog Run and Grooming Suite
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- 4 luxury Guest Suites for the use of all residents
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center & Yoga Studio
- Full Spa treatment program serviced by EDITION
- Private Dining Room with panoramic views of the Miami Skyline
- Board Room
- Teen Room featuring Virtual Reality Gaming Technology
- Children’s Room
- Multi-sport Simulator
- On-site Fine Dining Restaurant and Catering Kitchen
- Hotel and Guest Suite Reservations
- Reserving Golf Tee Times
- Restaurant Information/Reservations
- Tour Information & Reservations
- Spa & Salon Reservations
- Services Information
- Move-in Coordination
- Notary Public Services
- 24-hour Security & Valet Parking
- Pet Care/Kennel Information & Reservations
- Loss Prevention
- Theater & Entertainment Information
- 24-hour Butler/Doorman/Porter Services
- Common Area Housekeeping
- Common Area Maintenance
- Sanitizing Deliveries
- Bike Storage
- Owner Storage
- Meeting Set-up in Boardroom/Function Room w/Conferencing/Technology