LOCATION: 777 NE 26th Terrace, Miami, FL 33137
Missoni Baia cuts a prominent figure on the Miami skyline and on East Edgewater’s waterfront. It soars more than 600 feet into the air and spans an impressive 200 feet along Biscayne Bay, on the last buildable bayfront parcel.
The tower’s visionary design, by the internationally acclaimed New York firm Asymptote Architecture, captures the Missoni spirit of innovation and imagination with its forward-thinking, high-performance design.
Like a luminous three-dimensional fabric, its shimmering, prismatic skin refracts the bright Miami sun into an ever-changing play of light. The Biscayne Bay waterfront is always part of the Missoni Baia experience, from the moment you pull up to the lushly landscaped entry drive.
- 249 residences ranging in size from 776 to 3,788 SQFT.
- 57 stories.
- 200 linear feet of Bayfront frontage.
- Minimalist modern design and architecture to maximize natural light.
- Exterior sculptural, structural columns wrapped in aluminum framing the building.
- Balcony glass treated with frit and extending 10” lower than the typical balconies to conceal slab with frosted glass.
- 1-to-5-bedroom residences.
- Starting at $800,000.00
- Floor to ceiling 10 ft windows.
- Floor to ceiling marble, including marble baseboards in master bathroom.
- Custom Italian Cabinetry in the Kitchen
- Blue Marble Counter tops in the Kitchen
- High End Wolf and Sub-Zero Appliances
- Wine Cooler (in direct east facing residences)
- Private and Semiprivate Elevators
- Terraces 8ft to 10 ft deep
- Direct bay or city views from every residence.
- Walk-in closets.
- Valet parking service
- Outdoor bayside terrace, for use by residents and their guests only
- Access to bay walk along the water
- Personal concierge and 24-hour front-desk attendant
- Package room for deliveries
- Indoor bayside residential lounge
Fifth- Floor Building Amenities
- Enclosed skybridge connecting tower to parking garage
- Private screening room
- Hair and nail salon
- Kids’ club and indoor play area
- Pet spa
- On-site building manager’s office Sixth floor Building Amenities
- Wraparound outdoor deck with multiple lounge-seating areas
- Bayside terrace with pool overlooking the bay
- Indoor bay terrace with double height ceiling
- Resident game room with billiard table, bar, large video screen and lounge seating
- Resident private dining and party room
Seventh Floor Pool Deck Amenities
- Outdoor bridge connecting the seventh-floor building amenities to pool deck
- Olympic- length lap pool
- Lounge pool
- Outdoor whirlpool spa
- Poolside daybeds
- Kids splash- pad water play area
- Children’s play lawn
- Outdoor barbecue and bar cabana
- Two poolside resident lounges
- Men’s and Women’s private locker rooms
- Elevated Tennis Court
- Seventh floor building amenities
- 1,700 square feet gym with 180-degree views of the bay
- Private yoga studio
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Expansive Spa with men’s and women’s sauna and steam rooms, and private massage treatment rooms with showers